Rajasthan, popularly known to many as the Land of the Kings, is a beautiful example of India’s age-old opulence and grandeur, traces of which still linger in the air of this state. One of the most colourful and vibrant states in the country, with a strong blend of culture, history, music, cuisine and people welcoming you with smiling faces, falling in love with Rajasthan doesn’t take much time. Rajasthan has more history than the entire country put together.
Places to Visit
1. Ajmer: Surrounded by Aravali ranges, town of Ajmer is most renowned for its Dargah Sharif of saint Muin-ud-din Chishti. Firmly sure by its traditions and culture, Ajmer includes a distinctive charm that lies within the attribute and workmanship practiced over centuries. Visit Ajmer to witness the exquisite Mughal design set in associate degree aura of peace and spirituality..
2. Jaipur: Jaipur may be a vivacious consolidation of the previous and also the new. additionally referred to as the Pink town, The capital of the royal state of Rajasthan, Jaipur has been dominated by Rajput kingdoms for several centuries and developed as a planned town within the seventeenth century AD. at the side of Delhi and Agra, Jaipur forms the Golden Triangle, one among the foremost famed traveller circuits of the country..
2. Udaipur: Udaipur, conjointly called town of Lakes, is that the assets of the state of Rajasthan. it's encircled by the gorgeous Aravalli Hills all told directions, creating this town as beautiful because it is. This 'Venice of the East' has associate abundance of natural beauty, mesmerising temples and exciting design that makes it a must-visit destination in India. a ship ride through the serene waters of Lake Pichola are going to be enough to persuade you why Udaipur is that the pride of Rajasthan.
4. Jaisalmer: Situated close to the Pakistan Border, Jaisalmer is a major tourist spot located in the northwestern state of Rajasthan in India. It is called the 'golden city' due to its bounteous golden dunes flowing in the Thar Desert. Jaisalmer is adorned with lakes, ornate Jain temples, havelis and castles clad in golden yellowish sandstone. Climb on to the camel saddle and make your way through this desert or camp under the night sky in this golden land for an unforgettable experience..
5. Mount Abu: The only hill station of Rajasthan, its cool atmosphere and plush inexperienced surroundings create it a significant holidaymaker spot among the state. the foremost necessary attraction, however, area unit doubtless the Dilwara temples, that is one in every of the foremost beautiful piece of design within the country. If you're a history or design buff, this can be one in every of the places you ought to fully not miss enter Asian nation.
6. Jodhpur: Also called the "Gateway to Thar", it's celebrated for its Mehrangarh fort, blue homes, temples, sweets and snacks. with the exception of the fort, there area unit multiple temples, lakes, looking streets that area unit sort of a mirage from a bygone era..
7. Ranthambore: This is one amongst the most effective tiger reserves of the country, legendary to possess "friendly" tigers and possibilities of watching one here is fairly higher than several different tiger reserves of India. at the side of this Ranthambore has one amongst the richest flora ANd fauna creating it an fully should visit space.
8. Bikaner: Located within the inside of Thar Desert, Bikaner could be a "cultural paradise and a traveller's haven". town can mesmerize you with the camels sauntering its lovely sand dunes and attract you with its ancient palaces and forts. justly known as collectively of the 3 nice desert kingdoms of Rajasthan, the dazzling town boasts of old-world charm, gilded havelis and depicts a satisfying bygone era of the Rajputs. Best called the "camel country" for breeding some best-knownn riding camels, Bikaner additionally happens to deal with one in every of the sole 2 models of the plane employed by land in warfare one..
If you have any doubts or any queries regarding your travel plan our team will help you resolve any and all issues.