Being the sole home of the pure Asiatic Lions, Gujarat also offers splendid views of the scenic beauty ranging from the Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Satpura. Apart from the picturesque landscapes and the more than 1600 kilometres long coastline, Gujarat also offers its tourists with some magnificent ancient cave paintings, historic murals, holy temples, historic capitals, wildlife sanctuaries, beaches, hill resorts and fascinating handicrafts. Gujarat is a dry state but the cultural exuberance of the Gujratis will give rejuvenate you.
Places to Visit
1. Ahmedabad: Ahmedabad is one of the most important cities in Gujarat and is fast becoming a very popular tourist destination as well. Home to a plethora of remarkable temples, intriguing museums, serene lakes, good restaurants, and classy market, with a little bit of colonial history attached to it.
2. Kutch: Kutch is probably one of the most beautiful, yet surreal places in India. With the vast expanses of white salt desert in the Rann of Kutch area, this is an amazing experience to witness. One would be able to see just stretches of pure white land as far as the eyesight goes.
2. Gir National Park: Gir provides you with the unique experience of visiting a place which almost singularly plays a crucial and defining role in the preservation and sustaining of a certain species. The preservation of these lions was initiated by the Nawab of Junagadh when these were just about to enter the phase of extinction due to hunting.
4. Somnath: Somnath, literally meaning 'lord of the moon' is a pilgrim center and is home to one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. It is a town which derives much of its identity from the mythology, religion, and legends that surround it.
5. Porbandar: The coastal city with a significant event in its history is a tourist destination which modestly offers a number of attractions. Apart from the haveli where Gandhiji was born which has now been converted into a temple, there are a few more temples, dams, reservoirs, serene beaches and wildlife spots as well to add to your experience in Porbandar.
If you have any doubts or any queries regarding your travel plan our team will help you resolve any and all issues.